Six Consecutive Wednesday Nights, Starting February 16, 7:30PM;
To register for this free seminar; please complete the form below to get the login for the Go-To-Meeting.com sessions
Attend this Seminar and learn to read the Bible effectively!
If you find reading the Bible difficult or frustrating at times, then this seminar is for you. Six concise and informative sessions are delivered in a friendly, comfortable environment. They are aimed at equipping you with the skills and determination to understand scriptural doctrine for yourself and benefit from a new appreciation of the Bible. Whether you are familiar with the Bible or are new to reading it, you will walk away with loads of information and new energy to begin reading more effectively.
Here’s What You Will Learn…
- Who wrote the Bible? Where did it come from?
- How to remove the “mystery” which many religions cast about the Bible.
- How to use cross references.
- How to learn more in less time with effective study tools.
- How to get past the sometimes difficult language used in the Bible.
- An overview of each book of the Bible in a concise, easy to understand manner.
- History and chronology (the order of events) in the Bible.
- Three tips to letting the Bible interpret the Bible.
- How to read carefully (e.g. Adam and Eve didn’t eat an apple.
- How to overcome boredom when reading.
- Prove for yourself that the Bible is not a work of fiction.
- When an understanding of Greek and Hebrew can help and why it is essential to Bible understanding.
- What does the title “Christ” mean? Loads of other definitions to make Bible reading easier.
- How science is reconciled with the scriptures.
- What happens at death?
- Why quoting a single scripture is dangerous. How to keep passages in context.
- Who are the Jews and why are they so important in the Bible?
- Why the Bible is intentionally difficult to understand in parts and how it can be simplified.
- How did so many interpretations of the Bible develop?
- Why are there four Gospel accounts?
- When and how to gain an understanding of the Book of Revelation.
- Why does God allow so much suffering and wickedness?
- How critics of the Bible “prove” their criticism.
- What are the differences between Bible versions?
- Why is there an Old Testament and a New Testament?
- How the Bible deals with the age old question: Is man good or evil?
- How to use a concordance and a lexicon.
- A simple Bible reading plan to get you through the whole Bible in a year.
- And much, much, more!
<h5>SIGN UP HERE TO RECEIVE THE GO-TO-MEETING LOGIN INFO:</h5>